If we build something, we can also design it.
John Hope Electric can provide electrical engineering services for those projects in which we are the electrical contractor. We generate the documents and drawings necessary to obtain building permits, including power and lighting plans, load calculations, and lighting energy compliance documents required by the State of California. We do conventional and computeraided drafting and can work with Autocad files from your architect. In addition, we are proficient with incorporating LED lighting technology into our designs, which helps our clients save energy.
Between our two principal managers, John Hope and Stu Hacker, John Hope Electric has over 60 years of experience behind us, which gives us a tangible advantage in terms of design/build capability and expertise. We have designed and built electrical systems for diverse projects, ranging from high-end homes to medical office buildings, grocery stores, warehouses and even amusement parks. The economic advantage of hiring John Hope Electric to both design and build your project is high—we can create and build practical designs that give you the greatest value for the electrical portion of your project budget.
John Hope Electric’s Design/Build projects include the following:
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation building, 1301 Mission Street, Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk administration building, 605 Beach Street, Santa Cruz
- Medical building complex at 2515 Chanticleer Avenue, Santa Cruz
- “The Haunted Castle” ride at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- The Looker tenant improvement project in the historical Rittenhouse Building, downtown
- All New Leaf Community Market buildings throughout Santa Cruz and in Half Moon Bay
- Alliance Roofing building in Santa Clara